From the redline to the bottom line, the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-class sedans are the most dynamic entry-level luxury sedans available in the St. Louis area. Whether you're interested in the stylish lines or the cutting edge performance, the new C-class models from Mercedes-Benz have a lot to offer drivers in and around the St. Louis area.
2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Performance & Efficiency
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available to drivers in the St. Louis area as either the base C300 model or as a C300 4MATIC® model. The two different models have several similarities that drivers need to be aware of.
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine capable of 241 HP
- Able to accelerate from 0 to 60 MPH in 6.2 seconds
- Paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission
- ECO Start/Stop system shuts off the engine when idling.
Both models share most standard features, but there are a few significant differences.
- The base model is rear-wheel drive, while the C300 4MATIC® offers all-wheel drive
- The base model is capable of up to 34 MPG, while the C300 4MATIC® gets up to 31 MPG
- The C300 4MATIC® model includes Mercedes-Benz proprietary Electronic Stability Program
In addition to the C300 and C300 4MATIC®, Mercedes-Benz also features several C-Class AMG® models for driving enthusiasts that truly want to experience what German engineering is capable of.
- C450 AMG® Sedan
- AMG® C63 Sedan
- AMG® C63 S Sedan
2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Comfort and Convenience Features
The new C-Class lineup offers the level comfort and convenience higher than most other entry-level luxury sedans. Any driver in the St. Louis area looking for a contemporary cabin that offers the latest in modern technology should see what the C-Class models have to offer.
- 14-way power driver seat with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Split folding rear seats
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Keyless start
- Power-folding side mirrors
2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Safety Systems
If safety matters to you, then the Mercedes-Benz C300 and C300 4MATIC® are ideal options. Drivers in and around the St. Louis area know that obstacles that can be either manmade or from Mother Nature. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class can handle all of them and then some with its state-of-the-art safety systems.
- Collision Prevention Assist Plus
- 3-point seat belts equipped with Emergency Tensioning Devices
- Aluminum and high-strength steel body structure
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Available Active Blind Spot Assist
- Optional Rearview Camera
If you still have questions about the new 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class models, or other comparable Mercedes-Benz models then please contact our team through our website or by phone at 314-647-2400 to get more information. See our other models here!