Which new Mercedes-Benz model combines iconic design, modern comfort and impressive performance? The new 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-class models deliver everything that motorists in and around the St. Louis area expect from a German luxury brand with several features and systems that are quite unexpected from a mid-size sedan. Carefully consider the new features included on the new E-class models and then browse through our searchable online inventory. Schedule a test-drive to see why St. Louis area drivers choose the 2016 E-Class over its competitors.
2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Performance Features
Mercedes-Benz is practically synonymous with cutting edge performance. The new E-Class lineup is engineered specifically to provide the dynamic drivability that auto enthusiasts expect from the original German auto manufacturer. From the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system to the 302 HP 3.5L Direct Injection V6 engine, the new E-Class is built to produce the highest levels of performance in a mid-size sedan.
- Learn more about 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class performance
2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Safety Systems
The best way to avoid expensive repair bills is to avoid collisions in the first place. The new 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class models are designed from this point of view, and come equipped with several safety systems designed to either prevent or mitigate incidents on the road.
2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Advanced Technology
Not only does the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class offer the latest in information and entertainment, but it also features contemporary comfort and refined convenience features for drivers in and around the St. Louis area. Whether you're looking for an ultra-modern sound system or 14-way power front seats, the new E-Class is designed to entertain and gratify anyone fortunate enough to sit inside.
2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Trim Packages
The new 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is available with several trim packages for luxury vehicle enthusiasts to experience.
- The E350 comes with an ECO Start/Stop system for improved efficiency as well as dramatic LED lighting.
- E350 4MATIC® improves on the E350 with Mercedes-Benz proprietary all-wheel drive system.
- The E400 features an elegantly designed cabin with sleek metallic trim and 18-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke alloy wheels.
- E400 4MATIC® adds the all-wheel drive system to the E400.
- AMG® E63 S takes the E-Class to the highest levels of performance with a 577 HP 5.5L AMG® biturbo V8 engine and AMG® performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
Are you looking for more information on the new 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class? The team at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis has the answers. Contact us through our website or by phone at 314-647-2400. Get more information on other MB models here!