What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is performed after one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. All Mercedes-Benz models receive the following services:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A can differ for various reasons.** If you have questions concerning the cost of this service, contact the service center at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis, located near Clayton. Between low prices on basic maintenance needs, Service A, Service B, and our rotating service specials, you can get the service you need at a great price.
Mercedes-Benz Service A Benefits
When you turn to Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis for A Service, you’ll be getting more than just run-of-the-mill service. When you opt for Mercedes-Benz Service A, you’ll be able to look forward to advantages you won’t find at a typical Ladue area service center, such as:
- Experienced, expertly trained and qualified technicians who know the ins and outs of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and systems. You can expect a quick and reliable diagnosis, followed by fast and dependable service.
- No matter the issue you may run into with parts, the technicians at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis will only use genuine OEM parts for replacement.
- Any mechanical or technical need that may arise can be taken care of, no matter which Mercedes-Benz model you own. Your vehicle maintenance manual can give you a better idea of a typical service schedule.
- Utilize our service scheduler to make appointment set up quick and painless. We will happily work around your busy life, getting you in when you have the time.
How is Mercedes-Benz Service A Different Than Service B?
Mercedes-Benz B Service takes place after 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. Many A Service and B Service tasks take care of the same general service needs, but B Service adds different service needs, like brake fluid replacement and cabin air filter replacement. In addition, select CLA and GLA AMG® models come with an engine air filter replacement as well.
Find Mercedes-Benz Service A at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
Let the service experts at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis handle your Mercedes-Benz maintenance needs and care for your luxury vehicle, whether it be routine maintenance or Service A. Contact us online, by phone at (314) 647-2400, or simply visit us today near Frontenac with any questions you may have.
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model. Model years 2009 and newer applicable for Service A/ Service B.
**Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.