Explore 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE packs in all the utility features, specs, and space that Clayton drivers are looking for. From ample towing power to great features like Remote Start and Wi-Fi, there is plenty to love inside and outside of this luxurious and capable SUV. Beyond that, there are a load of upgradeable and customizable features so you can make your GLE uniquely your own. Read on to find out more about the fantastic utility of this vehicle, and then head over to our showroom in St. Louis to test drive one for yourself!
Standout Features: GLE Interior, Towing Capacity, and Convenience
- Cargo Space: Find up to 38.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row or up to 80.3 cubic feet with the rear seats folded
- Towing Power: Take all you need from Clayton to Collinsville with a maximum tow rating up to 6,600 lbs. – you make that even with the standard model
- Power Liftgate: Use a switch on the driver’s interior door panel or a button on the SmartKey remote to open your liftgate in seconds flat
- 115V Household-Style Outlet: Charge anything from laptop to smartphone to gaming system without having to use any special adapter. You’ll find your outlet conveniently located in the rear
Make The Best Use of Your GLE Cargo Space and Features
The optional trailer hitch (Class III) adds to 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE utility with wiring harnesses for the trailer lights and brakes, but every Mercedes-Benz GLE is already equipped with Trailer Stability Assist and other features to ensure perfect control under heavy loads.
Get up and go features go beyond the power liftgate. You’ll also have:
- KEYLESS GO®: You can unlock, start up, and drive away without removing the SmartKey from your pocket or purse. Just touch an exterior handle and then start the engine by stepping on the brake pedal and pushing the Start/Stop button
- Remote Start: Use your Mercedes me Mobile App to start the climate control system up to 10 minutes ahead of getting in the vehicle. Perfect for chilly Ladue mornings
All that cargo space is made extremely versatile through standard 60/40 split rear seats. When you fold the seat cushions forward, you’ll find a truly flat, fully carpeted cargo floor. Floor-mounted tie-downs and a side parcelnet help keep everything organized – there’s even a 12-volt power outlet.
For power and connectivity whenever you need it, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE can be fitted with:
- Dual USB Connectors: Enjoy plug-and-play enjoyment and keep your personal devices charged
- In-Car WiFi: Enjoy a secure, high-speed web connection that can connect with up to eight wireless devices at once
Experience Exceptional Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
Whether compared against the rivals like the BMW X5 or simply viewed on its own merits, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE delivers exceptional utility that’s ready to meet every need. If you need to find out more or arrange a test drive, simply contact us today.