What’s Inside the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior?
If you are interested in improving your daily Clayton commute, consider the new E-Class. This sedan provides an upscale cabin, adorned with luxurious trims and packed with cutting-edge features. Learn more about the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features before visiting Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis for a test drive of a pre-owned E-Class!
Luxury Features & Technologies
The E-Class comes with many standard features, including dual-zone automatic climate control, 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats, and power front seats with memory, making for an enjoyable driving experiences on Ladue roads. Furthermore, the E-Class offers plenty of room for belongings as well, with 13.1 cubic feet of cargo space. The E-Class doesn’t skimp on individual passenger space either. This spacious sedan offers 38.2 inches of headroom and 57.8 inches of shoulder room.
Looking for a vehicle with the latest technology? The E-Class delivers, with the following technology features and more:
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment system with a touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation system
- Touch-sensitive three-spoke steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
AMG® Interior Features
Want sportier styling and performance? The AMG® E-Class models may be a great choice for you. With AMG® body styling, the AMG® E-Class has a sporty cabin with a distinctive flat-bottom steering wheel, stylish red seat belts, galvanized aluminum shift paddles, and more.
Optional Interior Features
Drivers can also personalize their E-Class model by choosing from a selection of available features and packages. Some optional packages that you can add on include:
- Convenience Package — The Convenience Package includes Blind Spot Assist, HANDSFREE ACCESS, an electronic trunk closer, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, and KEYLESS GO®.
- Premium Package — With the Premium Package, you’ll get the features included in the Convenience Package, as well as the Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — This package includes a rapid heating feature for the front seats, as well as a heated steering wheel and heated front armrests for optimal comfort.
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis!
Want to experience the luxury of the E-Class cabin for yourself? Schedule a test drive at our dealership near Frontenac! In the meantime, if you have other questions about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan’s interior, performance specs, or pricing, contact us today! Take some time to compare the E-Class vs. S-Class as well!
More from Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
Liven up your Clayton drivers with a versatile luxury vehicle. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS reviews are in! Easily settle into the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS thanks to it’s stylish yet comfortable interiors, capable performance, and a wide range of safety features. Let’s take a look at what the top automotive industry critics are saying in their…
Drivers seeking to liven up their Clayton commutes with a versatile luxury vehicle will enjoy the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Drivers and passengers alike will easily settle back into the stylish yet comfortable interiors, enjoy the charged performance, and appreciate the protection of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class safety ratings. Let’s take a look at what…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA is the latest edition of an incredible compact SUV from Mercedes-Benz. St. Louis drivers looking for a luxury crossover that’s small yet powerful will be interested to hear what the experts are saying. Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis covers the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA reviews and GLA safety ratings below! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA…