Family Activities in St. Louis
With everything from world-class zoos to innovative museums available, you’ll never run short of family activities in St. Louis. As ever, we’re thrilled to talk about a few of our favorites. Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or something in between, you’ll find great ideas for your next family day before hitting the best St. Louis restaurants!
Why Not Take Advantage of These Family Trip Ideas in St. Louis?
- St. LouisZoo: An unmissable attraction that’s still 100% free, the St. Louis is home to over 17,000 animals, many of which are rare and endangered in the wild. They’re known for leading animal management, wildlife conservation, and research, so you’ll be able to encounter creatures as diverse as polar bears, tigers, and elephants.
- Big Joel’s Safari Petting Zoo and Educational Park: Another animal-focused family-favorite, Big Joel’s is a walk-through safari park and petting zoo that features camels, bison, zebras, ostriches, parrots, and more. Open from April to October, it’s a great attraction for younger kids.
- City Museum: Located in the 600,000 square-foot former International Shoe Company, City Museum is one of the most unique buildings you’re ever likely to enter. Repurposed by artists and now filled with creative family-friendly attractions, it features miles of tunnels, secret passages and slides, playgrounds, ball pits, a circus, and even an old-fashioned Ferris wheel.
- The Magic House: Another St. Louis attraction where kids can burn off energy while challenging themselves mentally, The Magic House provides hands-on learning experiences to spark the imagination, arouse curiosity, enhance problem-solving skills, and boost creativity. It’s also a lot of fun.
- The Gateway Arch: Reaching up 630 feet, The Gateway Arch is the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere and the world’s tallest arch. Always a favorite with visitors young and old, a tram that takes you all the way to the top for jaw-dropping views across St. Louis and the surrounding area.
We Love Pointing People Towards the Greatest St. Louis Attractions
We can help you find everything from the best summer activities and fall festivals in St. Louis to the city’s most unmissable spots to visit. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.