2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Feature
Small but brimming with personality, the 2019 A-Class sedan rolled into dealerships this year with a spacious cabin, cutting-edge technologies, and classic Mercedes-Benz style. This compact luxury five-seater is offered in two trims: A 220 and A 220 4MATIC®. It’s become a fast favorite of Clayton drivers, thanks to its ultra-modern look and feel. Learn more about its star features below!
A-Class Performance & Fuel Economy
The new A-Class comes with a 188-hp 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine rated at 221 lb-ft of torque. As of this writing, fuel economy figures aren’t available for the newly released A-Class, but according to The Car Connection, they’re expected to be around the same or slightly higher than the CLA. The CLA FWD earns an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/37 mpg highway rating. The A 220 4MATIC® will likely earn slightly less, due to its standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system.
A-Class Interior Features
Price-wise, the A-Class is more cost-effective than the CLA coupe and C-Class sedan, but that doesn’t mean it leaves drivers wanting for luxury features. From power front seats with three-position memory to dual-zone climate control, the A-Class sedan creates a welcoming haven for you and your passengers. Here are a few more feature highlights:
- 40/20/40-split-folding rear seats
- Mercedes me connect services for three years
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App powered bymbrace®
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- SmartKey® with KEYLESS START®
- Heated power side mirrors
- Optional 64-color ambient LED interior lighting
- Optional heated front seats
- Optional leather upholstery
- Optional KEYLESS GO®
A-Class Technology Features
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX): MBUX is a sleek new infotainment system comprised of a touchscreen, touch-sensitive controls, handsfree calling and audio streaming, and optional voice control. You can create several user profiles, and the system will recall your settings.
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding: This system understands natural phrases, such as “I’m cold.” In response, it’ll adjust the temperature.
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” Keyword Activation: Simply speak these words and tell MBUX what you want it to do.
- Display with a Touchpad Controller: Using the touchpad controller, you can navigate menus or maps with optional navigation, and use swiping or pinching motions to control your view of the screen.
- Smartphone Integration: Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard for the A-Class. Connect the infotainment system to your smartphone so you can use your favorite apps without taking your hands off the wheel.
Test Drive the 2019 A-Class at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis!
Ready to explore all the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class offers? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Ladue and Frontenac!
More from Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
In Clayton, nothing will command the attention of other drivers and pedestrians on the sidewalk quite like the Mercedes-Benz GLS. However, what are you getting with the GLS 450 price? You’re actually getting quite a bit with this car and we at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis want to give you all the details on what you’re getting with…
If you’re in the market for a new 2020 Mercedes-Benz A-Class model, the A-Class interior is sure to impress. With advanced Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior features that incorporate style, luxury, and comfort, you and your Ladue family will upgrade your daily commute! Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior features and A-Class interior dimensions with Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis…
Drivers near Clayton will marvel at the interior of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. The sedan’s luxurious and elegant interior is the perfect complement to the vehicle’s powerful performance. Explore the E-Class interior below, and then compare it to the new C-Class to pick your next Mercedes-Benz Sedan! E-Class Dimensions The E-Class dimensions provide plenty of…