What are the Best 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Features?
While the exterior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is made for superb handling and agile, athletic driving, the inside if designed for the total comfort of both the driver and passengers. Not only is there plenty of space, but the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is equipped with the latest technology to keep you focused on the road, entertained, and connected.
Enjoy These 6 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Features
- Seating: There’s room for five passengers in this luxury SUV, and the seats are wrapped in supple handcrafted designo® Nappa leather. The driver and passenger get 14-way power-adjustable seating with memory as well. You also have the option of heated and cooled front and rear seats.
- Rear Seats and Trunk: The back seat features a 40/20/40-split for convenience, and you can easily load up the back with a standard power liftgate. There’s 19.4 to 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second and first rows, respectively.
- Steering and Braking: The GLC is fun to drive thanks to a sport steering wheel and sport brake system with brushed aluminum pedals.
- Temperature: With three-zone climate control, you and your passengers ride in personalized, comfortable settings.
- Roof: Enjoy seeing more of the sky overhead with a large panorama roof. You get ample sunlight during the day, and your treated to views of the stars and the moon while driving at night.
- Connectivity: The Mercedes-Benz GLC interior features Burmester® audio, touchpad COMAND® navigation, or Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto. You can also make hands-free calls with *Bluetooth®*.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior in St. Louis
Now that you’ve read about the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, we’re sure you want to experience it for yourself. Contact us to learn more about what this SUV offers as well as the various price points, then visit the Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis showroom, not far from Frontenac, to take a test drive.