What are the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points?
Ready to upgrade your ride around Clayton with a new luxury SUV? Consider the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC, with ample cargo space and features like 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, DYNAMIC SELECT®, and more. There are plenty of Mercedes-Benz GLC configurations to choose from, so take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points, from the base GLC 300 price to the AMG® GLC.
2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV: The base trim has a starting price of $40,700 MSRP and is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that delivers 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include a power liftgate, a FrontBass® audio system, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: This configuration starts at $42,700 MSRP and includes the well-known and well-loved Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. You also get Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and ECO-START® standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: This efficient SUV, which starts at $50,650 MSRP, runs on a 2.0L inline-4 turbo plus plug-in hybrid electric motor that delivers 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: Starting at $57,000 MSRP, this GLC model features the AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that delivers 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and goes 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: For even more power on the Ladue roads, this configuration starts at $70,800 MSRP, and the AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. This the fastest option, and it goes from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: Starting at $47,300 MSRP, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe features the 4MATIC® drivetrain, as well as ATTENTION ASSIST®, ECO-START®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 4MATIC® Coupe: This configuration starts at $64,500 MSRP. It adds on standard features, such as an HD Radio® receiver and heated seats.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: This model, which starts at $73,150 MSRP, is equipped with an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that delivers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: This trim is the top of the line and starts at $92,300 MSRP. It features Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, a Burmester Surround Sound System, and more.
Finance a Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis
Now that you know the different Mercedes-Benz GLC prices and what each trim features, you can contact us online with more questions, such as how the GLC pricing compares to the GLE pricing, or visit us in St. Louis to take some test drives and learn about your financing options. Or, if leasing seems more your speed, browse our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease specials.
More from Mercedes-Benz GLC
- June 6, 2019
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC – both in its SUV and coupe configurations – provides Clayton families with more than enough room to stretch out and get comfortable. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then stop by Mercedes-Benz of St. Louis and see how cost-effective your next luxury vehicle could be. Learn More New GLC Inventory Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Dimensions…
- January 1, 2019
Ready to upgrade your ride around Clayton with a new luxury SUV? Consider the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC, with ample cargo space and features like 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, DYNAMIC SELECT®, and more. There are plenty of Mercedes-Benz GLC configurations to choose from, so take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points, from the base GLC…
- October 25, 2018
While the exterior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is made for superb handling and agile, athletic driving, the inside if designed for the total comfort of both the driver and passengers. Not only is there plenty of space, but the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is equipped with the latest technology to keep you focused on the…